Attention, we have moved as of April 1, 2016. You can find us individually:
Antje Roitzsch 207-542-4285, Deborah Cautela 207-691-0730, Amy Carpenter 207-975-4504, Robbie Hinchey 207-701-8968, Betsy Saltonstall 207-596-4823
Are you on your path …. your path toward wellness?
Are you ready to take an active role in your health and wellbeing?
Do you know you deserve to feel vibrant?
You have come to the right place to find a partner working with you to achieve your own personal goals.
Your goals might be:
- Create a healthier connection with your body and feeling more alive.
- Relive pain in overworked muscles and correct bad postural habits from work.
- Release old trauma that might be stored in your body, preventing you to move forward.
- Quit smoking, lose weight- finally
- Relieve stress, find and stick to a relaxation practice
- Experience touch in a safe way.
- Sort out life challenges
- Feel nurtured.
- Need time just for yourself, not needing to take care of anyone else.
- Give yourself space and rest for healing.
Contact us and find out how we can serve you achieve YOUR goals with a FREE 15 min. consultation 207-236-3111
The offerings in The Maine Beehive include:
- Phenomenal Touch™ Massage and Shiatsu
- Psychotherapy, Life Coaching
- 5Rhythms Movement Therapy
- Rehabilitation Medicine, Physiatry
- Reiki, Hypnotherapy, Emotional Freedom Technique
- Healing Jewelry and Sculpture
- Teaching, Workshops, Presenations
- Weekly Networking Tea Gatherings
- Working in Collaboration with other Healing Practitioners